Globas helps to comply with AML/CFT law
- Failure to comply with the requirements for the identification of customers and beneficial owners.
- Failure to conduct a regular check of clients.
- Lack of internal training for employees.
According to the results of Rosfinmonitoring inspections, the violations mentioned above are mostly spread.
In the first half of 2021, the Federal Service for Financial Monitoring of the Russian Federation (Rosfinmonitoring) conducted 145 inspections of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, and violations were recorded for all inspected subjects; the administrative cases were opened in relation to 95% of violations.
A significant part of the work on AML/CFT within the framework of the corporate checklist is carried out by the Reports service in Globas.
The service helps to identify companies, check them against special lists of Rosfinmonitoring and the Federal Tax Service, identify beneficial owners, conflicts of interest, affiliation, find facts of violation of the law, etc.
The Reports service will help you to create a reliable risk management system that will reduce the likelihood of claims from regulators and reduce the risk of violations of regulations by employees.
All verification criteria comply with the requirements of the Federal Tax Service, AML / CFT (Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) legislation in accordance with 115-FL, letters of the Central Bank and Rosfinmonitoring.
All four types of Reports are preinstalled in the personal account in Globas:
- Checklist is designed to streamline the internal rules for checks of counterparties;
- FTS criteria are indispensable when preparing a report on the selection of a counterparty, which is suitable for submission to the tax office;
- Report under the 115-FZ will automate the AML/CFT processes and relieve the company of regulatory claims;
- Compliance control is aimed to protect against financial, operational and reputational losses due to violation of laws and non-compliance with corporate rules.
The checking factors and the final form of the Report are adjusted in accordance with corporate regulations, and in the final document, you can fix the checking date, full name, position of the auditor and his/her resume.
We will tell you more about the possibilities of the new service at the webinar, which will take place on December 1, 2021.