One of the most important Credinform tasks is assistance to entrepreneurs, managers, experts in learning and formation of practical skills in the use of tools, functional, analytical possibilities of the Information and analytical system Globas-i aimed at companies’ economic security.
First of all, Globas-i is a database of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs; secondly, it is a centralized source of extensive business information; thirdly – the professional tool for various business task solving and fast taking the prime managerial decision. In general it is a system complex for prevention (reduction) of business risks.
The variety of business tasks solving by Credinform shows that the System is useful not only for specialists checking counterparties, but also for other departments and services. Globas-i possibilities allow to check both Russian and foreign counterparties; identify signs of fraud, future bankruptcy, fly-by-night companies; monitor the long-term partners and clients. Globas-i is also actual for financial, marketing, sales and purchase, insurance, internal audit and audit departments, as well as for lawyers and bank officers. For example:
- marketing, sales and purchase officers can search for new clients and partners; use information on the company from business report related to its microenvironment and internal environment for Swot-analysis; evaluate the industry and competitive environment; analyze government contracts, procurement, tenders, forecast revenue and development trends;
- financial analysts, accountants, auditors, bank officers will find everything for analysis of financial and economic activity of the partners and customers, including: financial statements (financial accountings); results of horizontal and vertical analysis; calculations, standards, trends of financial indicators and ratios, stock information and analytical balance;
- lawyers have the opportunity to not only use the arbitration courts and the Federal Bailiff Service’s database, but also to calculate the claim and writs of execution loads on a budget of the examined organization, as well as to learn the counterparties’ ability to cover their obligations in case of bankruptcy.
Since the system Globas-i is useful for specialists in various fields, the educational programs of the Information agency Credinform are formed the way that anyone after the course could not only understand and master the practical ability of the System, but also expand the scope of knowledge in relevant and possible, related field.
The most popular tasks are connected with learning the tools and possibilities of the System Globas-i at solving the practical business tasks, counterparties checking and preventing the business risks, analyzing the financial and economic activities, identifying signs of fraud, future bankrupt and fly-by-night companies.
Training the Globas-i users (entrepreneurs, managers, specialists) is conducted through free webinars by the Agency’s analysts twice a month, as well as through hands-on-workshops; refresher courses, master classes, organized due to the partnership with educational institutions, organizations, centers and economic schools.
The Federal law as of July 3rd, 2016 №244-FZ «Concerning the Introduction of Amendments to the first and second part of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation» will come into force since January 1st, 2017.
The amendments are introduced into a total of 185 articles of the Tax Code. We would like to turn the attention to amendments related to taxation of foreign enterprises rendering electronic services.
The article 174.2 «Special aspects of tax assessment and payment for foreign enterprises rendering services in electronic formats» was introduced into the second part of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation. This article identifies rendering of electronic services as automatic services using information technologies through information and telecommunication networks, including Internet. Different electronic services are referred to such networks:
- granting of rights to use the software, remote access and update, including computer games and databases;
- advertising services and provision of advertising space;
- placement of sales proposition and provision of possibilities for establishment of contacts and conclusion of bargains, as well as search and delivery of information on prospective buyers;
- provision and upkeep of Internet presence, support of users’ electronic resources, provision of access of other network users to them, provision of possibilities of their modifying;
- information storage and processing, online provision of compute capacity;
- online data search, selection and sorting;
- provision of domain names and rendering of hosting services;
- administration of information systems and websites;
- granting of rights to use different text matters, graphics, musical and audiovisual works including through the remote access to them;
- Access to search systems and maintenance of statistic data on websites.
Among these electronic services the following operations are excluded: sale of goods, works or services when delivered without using Internet; sale and granting of rights to use the software and databases, including computer games, on tangible mediums; consultations via e-mail; Internet access services.
The abovementioned services in electronic format, rendered by foreign companies, are subject to VAT at the rate of 18%.
Foreign IT-companies will have to open an online account of a tax payer in the Russian tax authorities, to use electronic signature and to open own account in a Russian bank meeting at least one of the following conditions:
- the buyer lives in Russia;
- the buyer’s telephone number has the Russian international code;
- the buyer has a bank account for service payment in Russia;
- the buyer’s IP-address is located Russia
The first tax period for foreign enterprises to pay VAT will be the period from the date of starting operations on rendering of electronic services till the end of the corresponding quarter, but no sooner than January 1st, 2017.
According to experts, Russian and foreign IT-companies will get the equal working conditions after the law will came into force, as the advantages for foreign enterprises registered in low-tax and tax-free jurisdictions will be removed. The new rules of paying VAT will give the Russian budget extra 50 billion RUB as late as 2017.
To get acquainted with the results of the Russian largest IT-companies’ activity, please follow the link http://www.credinform.ru/en-US/news/details/847481e990a3