Information agency Credinform represents a ranking of the largest Russian manufacturers of industrial explosives. Companies with the largest volume of annual revenue (TOP-10) were selected for the ranking, according to the data from the Statistical Register and the Federal Tax Service for the latest available periods (2018 - 2019). They were ranked by the net profit ratio (Table 1). The analysis was based on the data of the Information and Analytical system Globas.
There is no standard value for the ratio. It is recommended to compare companies of the same industry, or to analyze changes in the ratio for a specific company. Negative value is indicative of net loss, while the high one indicates the efficient activity of the entity.
For the most complete and objective view of the financial condition of the enterprise, it is necessary to pay attention to the complex of indicators and financial ratios of the company.
|Name, INN, region||Revenue, million RUB||Net profit (loss), million RUB||Net profit ratio, %||Solvency index Globas|
INN 6335009648 Samara region
|2 147,2||2 208,5||385,7||363,8||17,96||16,47||300 Adequate|
INN 4907006146 Magadan region
|2 688,6||3 644,2||384,7||293,7||14,31||8,06||294 Medium|
INN 2443022960 Krasnoyarsk territory
|2 440,0||2 672,6||173,6||189,7||7,11||7,10||245 Strong|
|JSC NITRO-SIBIR KUZBASS
INN 4205114895 Kemerovo region - Kuzbass
|2 754,4||2 448,2||178,6||153,0||6,48||6,25||296 Medium|
INN 4703067775 Leningrad region
|2 433,6||2 283,9||210,6||141,6||8,65||6,20||296 Medium|
INN 6335007320 Samara region
|2 581,5||2 496,3||45,3||70,0||1,75||2,80||214 Strong|
INN 7743945541 Moscow
|1 620,3||6 454,1||24,4||54,8||1,51||0,85||340 Adequate|
INN 4211002950 Kemerovo region - Kuzbass
|4 557,4||4 102,7||9,5||4,5||0,21||0,11||274 Medium|
|JSC VZRYVPROM YUGA KUZBASSA
INN 0411049482 Kemerovo region - Kuzbass
|1 459,9||1 719,3||0,6||1,6||0,04||0,09||307 Adequate|
INN 2801147062 Amur region
|2 754,8||2 679,2||25,9||0,8||0,94||0,03||346 Adequate|
growth of indicator to the previous period, decrease of indicator to the previous period
The average indicator of the net profit ratio of TOP-10 is above the average one of TOP-50. In 2019, only two companies have increased the value compared to the previous period.
During six years, the average values of the net profit ratio of TOP-50 have a trend to increase (Picture 2).
In 2021, a new Regulation on licensing of activities related to the handling of industrial explosives will come into force. This is approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 15, 2020 No. 1435.
The licensing authority is the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological, and Nuclear Supervision (Rostekhnadzor).
Among the licensed activities are production, storage and use of industrial explosives.
The license applicants must meet the following requirements:
- availability of own relevant non-residential premises, buildings, structures and other objects or objects owned on other legal grounds;
- availability of own necessary technical devices and test and control equipment or equipment owned on other legal grounds, as well as technical documentation;
- availability of permanent staff member with the authority to make organizational decisions on implementation of the claimed work, with higher or secondary professional (technical) education, work experience in this field for at least 1 year, who meets the qualification requirements for the claimed work and is certified in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law "On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities»;
- keeping the records of industrial explosive materials in accordance with standards and regulations in the field of industrial safety;
- compliance of applied technical devices with mandatory requirements of technical regulations;
- technical devices must have positive expert reports on industrial safety entered in the relevant register;
- industrial safety management and production control systems organization.
The state fee is imposed on the granting and renewal of licenses.
The Regulation will come into force on January 1, 2021 and will be valid until January 1, 2027.
All information related to the entities involved in production, storage and use of industrial explosives (including historical data) is available in the Information and Analytical system Globas. Currently, more than 1400 companies have licenses for these types of activities.