Instant data exchange using Globas.API allows to integrate data from Globas into your corporate system. For example accounting or management programs 1C, Bitrix, CRM, SAP, as well as own developments.
- Efficiency and speed. Automation allows to check partners much faster. This is especially important with a significant number of counterparties. Integration with Globas.API helps to analyze large bulk of data and get results in the shortest possible time.
- Minimization of errors. The human factor can lead to errors during manual check. Globas.API based automated systems allow to eliminate errors caused by the lack of focus or fatigue.
- Risks reduction. Automated companies check allows to identify suspicious or unreliable counterparties having problems with law, financial problems or negative reputation. This reduces the likelihood of partnerships with unfair companies.
- Regulatory compliance. Depending on the industry, there are different legal requirements for counterparties check. Automation makes it easier to comply with these regulations and to provide documentation of the checking process. The Reports integrated into Globas allow to automate the processes of checking counterparties in a short time in accordance with your corporate regulations.
- Saving time and resources. Manual check requires significant resources, i.e. time, staff and funds. Automation reduces the cost of this process, freeing up resources for other business tasks.
Up-to-date information of counterparties in your corporate system
Information Agency Credinform has extensive experience in supporting the automation of enterprise checking procedures, both in the real and financial sectors of the economy. If you are thinking about automating your economic security activities, please, apply for trial access to Globas. Our experts will advise on possible ways of integration and will help to select the best solution.