There will be an official list of professional participants of the foreign trade in Russia. This is the subject of an Action plan to accredit the Single Window information system developed by the Russian export center as the federal state information system. The Action plan was approved by the Government decree No. 1661-p from July 26, 2019.
The plan provides, inter alia, for the development of two draft laws:
1) the law establishing the legal status of the Single Window information system as the federal state information source to ensure online interactions of participants of the foreign economic activity with public authorities, foreign exchange control bodies and other organizations.
This will allow to:
- control over foreign economic activities;
- provide public and other services;
- form statistic data in the foreign trade.
2) the law amending the Federal law “On currency regulation and currency control” for the purpose of addition for the Single Window users of the points below:
- mandatory submission of the authorities and foreign exchange control bodies of confirming electronic data, including documents and data concerning foreign exchange transactions with the posting timeframe depending on the transactions type;
- remove the obligation to provide hard copies of confirming documents and data on each foreign exchange transaction placed in the Single Window system;
- providing the option to link payments on foreign contracts with confirming documents and data in accordance with statutory periods and regulations of the Central bank of Russia;
- providing the option to monitor periods for submission of confirming documents and data to the authorities and foreign exchange control bodies, and to provide information support for participants of the foreign trade.
Assignment of the right or demand on the collection of overdue debts on payment of residential premises and for utility services to third parties is prohibited in Russia from the moment of publication of the Federal Law №214-FZ dated 26.07.2019, which amended the Housing Code of the RF, the laws « On the protection of rights and legal interests of natural persons in cases of debts collection» and «On microfinance activities and microfinance organizations». This prohibition applies to credit organizations and companies engaged in overdue debts’ collection of natural persons.
Otherwise, the contract of assignment of the right or demand for debt recovery to third parties shall be considered as null and void.
Only landlords, management companies or other legal entities (sole entrepreneurs), who receive payments for residential premises and utility services in accordance with the Housing Code of the RF, have the right to enforce overdue debts on payment for residential premise and utility services.
It is possible to give up the right or demand for debt collection only based on an agreement with:
- newly selected management companies;
- established condominium associations, housing cooperatives or specialized consumer cooperatives;
- resource-supplying organizations;
- selected regional operators of municipal solid waste.
In addition, a provision has been enshrined that the owners of premises in multi-family housing must fulfill their obligations under multi-family housing management contracts by themselves, including payments for residential premises and utility services, and are not liable for obligations of other owners in the house.
According to the Information and Analytical system Globas, there are more than 67 000 active business entities for housing management in Russia. Information about them in full is available to subscribers of Globas.